Re: [Debconf-team] Volunteering at DebConf

On Friday 17 July 2015 00:26:27 Jayanth wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to volunteer for DebConf 2015. I am a developer and FOSS
> enthusiast in Heidelberg.
> I have already registered as volunteer. Let me know how I can make the
> conference a better experience for the participants :)
>
> Regards,
> Jayanth
Hi Jayanth,

thank you for offering your help. Do you like to hike (wandern)? We need a nice
hiking route for the daytrip, start and end at the youth hostel and some nice
place for eating our lunch-packages in the middle.

It shouldn't be too long. I think 20 km is the maximum so that it's still
comfortable for people not used to hiking.

Would you like to search such a route for us?

Danke!

Thomas Koch