Re: [Debconf-team] Results from HD meeting

also sprach Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> [2015-07-08 09:54 +0200]:
> hrm, so those are disposable cups loaded in the machine?  Or
> something people have to put below the machine themselves?  In the
> latter case, we could just try to arrange for reusable coffee mugs
> for everyone?

The venue would provide these mugs and also clean them up and
provide new mugs. That is part of the reason that the price is
a bit higher.

> Cool - just one doubt about the balcony: are there some "don't
> disturb the animals in the adjacent zoo after XX o'clock" rules we
> must follow?

It was my understanding yesterday that we will have no noise
problems whatsoever during DebConf (only during DebCamp).
Apparently, elephants sleep well.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org