Re: [Debconf-team] Fwd: Results from HD meeting

also sprach Nigel Kukard <nkukard@lbsd.net> [2015-07-08 00:28 +0200]:
> How does it work for the few of us arriving 1-2 days before who
> have booked with the hostel directly? we pitch up and swap out
> keys when everyone else arrives? :)

The deposit is due for everyone anyway, it's standard procedure.

For those arriving early, I think you'll have to prepare to swap
rooms on Saturday 2015-08-08. We /might/ be able to make
arrangements for you so you can stay, but it's too early to promise
that.

> Oh, and does the Hostel have credit card facilities to pay for
> things or an ATM to draw cash?

Good question. I'll investigate. Drinks etc. you'll be able to by
with credit card.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org