Re: [Debconf-team] Teckids youth programme at DebConf15 - LAST DEADLINE

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 5:51 AM, martin f krafft <madduck@debconf.org> wrote:
> also sprach Martín Ferrari <tincho@tincho.org> [2015-05-29 05:02 +0200]:
>> In any case, it is my understanding that parent's response to
>> childcare has not been very enthusiastic, so I don't know if this
>> is feasible at all..

Can someone please explain what this is in terms that I could explain to my
family, who aren't very technical? Please also give an example of what the
first day itinerary might look like. (I looked through list archives but can't
find it and the website is in german, and translation software wasn't very
helpful in translating it.)

Thanks,
Brian