[Debconf-team] Teckids youth programme at DebConf15 - LAST DEADLINE

Hi DebConf team,

as a matter of sad fact, we have not received any helpful reply to our
last mails in which we set and postponed deadlines multiple times.

By now, organising a well-shaped youth programme has become very close
to aboslutely impossible, given the limited time of our young tutors and
the holidays in local schools.

Once June has begun, it does not make sense to start any efforts anymore.

So, speaking clearly, we hereby set a LAST DEADLINE until TOMORROW,
Friday, 29th May, 18:00 CEST. By this time, a meeting with the
responsible persons of DebConf must be finished and a cooperation
contract must have been agreed upon.

If, for some reason, this last deadline has to be postponed further, we
explicitly expect a notification. Unfortunately, noone even cared to get
in touch with us to tell that a timeful meeting was not possible at any
time since end of March, when we tried to plan the first meeting.

To clarify: We'd all be more than happy to attend DebConf and get this
issue solved within time.

Cheers,
Nik

--
Dominik George (1. Vorstandsvorsitzender, Pädagogischer Leiter)
Teckids e.V. - Erkunden, Entdecken, Erfinden.