Re: [Debconf-team] I get by with a little help from my friends

David Bremner dijo [Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 02:10:19PM -0400]:
> > Things are a bit up in the air at the moment, but the day-to-day
> > practicalities of DebConf are pretty much the same as always. It would
> > help me enormously to briefly hear what folks are planning to work on in
> > the coming months. I'm not concerned about structure or teams or
> > whatever. Out of all the ordinary tasks we have to do every year, where
> > do you think you'll spend your time?
> >
> > I'll start. I plan to work on:
> > - Fundraising
> > - Maybe content if we need the help
> > - On-site general assistance, wherever help is needed (pickup coffee and
> > printer paper? sure!)
>
> I'll help with the bursaries selection process.

Last year I was part of the bursaries, but this year I intend to be
disqualified for that position (that means, I expect on being in Cape
Town by July, but am unlikely to be able to pay for it myself ;-) )

So, my take was to join the work of the Talks/Content and Bid
Selection teams.

Once we are on-site, I'll quite probably step in to help with more
chores, maybe videoteam and stuff. But that's too far yet.