Re: [Debconf-team] I get by with a little help from my friends

Hi Alison

on my end my focus is all the Marketing material (Banners, signage etc) as well as T's swag bags etc.
Anything design related, then when the conference is here more than happy to help with setting up, together with some odd jobs. Anyone is more than welcome to help and possibly might need it, but quite happy to oversee that side of things.

Regards
Tammy