Re: [Debconf-team] Submission draft, was: Collaboratively drafting the next DebConf delegation

Dear team,

the final review deadline has passed.
There has been some further discussion but no substantial input or change anymore.
I created a revision of the Titanpad at

https://titanpad.com/ep/pad/view/DC16-delegation-proposal-submission/Wp6wTLzhnv

which I kindly ask Neil to consider when delegating his powers again to DebConf delegates for DC16 and beyond.

Kind regards,
Daniel