Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf15 Thank you ad.

Excuse,

I don't remember seeing some called to collaborate. Yes, I arrived too late. In the previous edition you had made a call
[1].

Also think it's not a matter of competition, together we can do a better job. Communication can be as professional and Debian quality. The current project appears to outline to serve in magazines. Can this decreasing the quality of the event with this placement.

We need to spend more pictures and show the quality of the event.

My proposal still needs to review the logos, as well as current, the Google logo has changed. Also need to enter the web address.

Accompany and collaborate possible to Debian. We need to reflect the stability, quality and collaboration also in visual communication work. Not only a draft and without advertising techniques.

[1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.conference.team/11618

PS:
remove my email with domain .info , don't exist.

Att,
Valessio Brito

> I prefer Valessio's version. When is the deadline?
>
> FYI, Valessio is a recurring artist for DebConf.
>
> Richard
>
> Sent by mobile; excuse my brevity.

For the record, I am in favor of shipping Donald's design, since:

a) there was ample time for comment before the design was finalized
b) Donald has spent a lot of time on it, incorporated the team's feedback and we have already reached consensus
c) our shipping Deadline is Monday
d) Donald, as a member of the Debian publicity team, is more than happy to work with Valessio on future ads

Overall, I think it's unfair to turn this into a personal contest after Donald has put in so much work.

-Brian