[Debconf-team] Tammy Manning sent you "26 Nov Final"

Tammy shared some files with you on Dropbox

“Hi Everyone Sorry last night I ended up fading after a long day! Please see the PDF on not converted to paths (i.e. all the copy as vector based) and the other converted. I am loading the SVG files too just making it as small as I can, as they are still rather large. Regards Tammy”

© 2015 Dropbox, PO Box 77767, San Francisco, CA 94107