Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf15 Thank you ad.

Donald Norwood <dnorwood@portalus.com> writes:

> OK. I think I've been able to work most of the suggestions and critiques
> into this near final version which is v7 (7a & 7b).
>
> Directory location: http://debconf-data.alioth.debian.org/tmp/
>
> * Opacity of the swirl has been lessened.
> * Footer DC16 sentence spacing lessened.
> * HP logo is now super huge (too huge?) to reflect their level of
> sponsorship.
> * Lower logos (Farsight...) shifted into line. Logos shifted to round
> out the overall image.
>
> The reason for the hesitance on changing the color scheme is that those
> were the colors for DC15 which I should think we would like to hold.
> The only difference between 7a and 7b is the swirl color.

I think the two shades of red in 7b look untidy, so I prefer 7a.  Then
again, perhaps that perception is caused by the fact that you've not
caught all the bits of the swirl near the middle when changing the
colour.

To address the fact that the HP logo looks a bit crowded, could you
perhaps swap the HP and Matanel logos.  If you put HP on the same
baseline as the other three it'll fill the whitespace available on the
right.  Of course, perhaps the order has to stay as it is, in which case
I think it's fine as it is.

Cheers, Phil.