[Debconf-team] Sponsor email rework - advice please

hi all

I'm not getting responses from local companies and I think it has to
do with not really knowing Debian.

So I've been toying with a reword of the sponsor email. The full email
is at [1], and the bit that I inserted is below - please let me know
if it is correct.

(This could potentially also work for the second page of the print flyer)

What is Debian?
* A complete, Free and Open Source Software Operating System
* The largest Open Source Project in the world: The current release
includes over 43,000 ready-to-use software packages built from nearly
20,100 source packages for more than ten
computer architectures
* The supporting structure for over 130 actively developed operating
systems, including the Linux kernel and the Ubuntu operating system.

Be part of the project that ...
* Is used to protect privacy and anonymity by groups such as the
journalists responsible for the NSA revelations.
* Is particularly well suited to Education and research applications,
system administration, gaming platforms and public institutions.
**** I need something here that appeals to corporate types...

More about Debian: https://www.debian.org/intro/about

Cheers

[1] - https://debconf16-capetown.titanpad.com/10