Re: [Debconf-team] Flyer content: for emails to sponsors and for distribution in print and web-form to communities

Hi Bernelle

Yes done the basics and just working on the setting of the content. From my side I'll put it up tomorrow.
Haven't been too stressed over it as I am sure other people have worked on it, and sure they have
put stuff up too.

Regards
Tammy