[Debconf-team] Flyer content: for emails to sponsors and for distribution in print and web-form to communities

Hi all

The flyer is being drafted. If you want to add input, add it here:

http://deb.li/flyer16

Deadline for input: Wednesday 21 Oct 2015, 23:00. (so, tomorrow)

I'm busy adapting content from the DC15 flyer and the DC16 brochure,
which should be sufficient, but feel free to go do your thing.

Please let me or Larjona know if you struggle with access to the site,
it is now on etherpad using Sandstorm.io, (storm.debian.net) ( (to fix
the titan issues and dogfood about Debian ... something like that).
See Larjona's email on 13 Oct for clarification.

Cheers