Re: [Debconf-team] Minutes, Agenda and Status reports for next meeting (14 Oct, 18:30 UTC)

Dear all

I'm seeing that the communication is still not working well, so I'm trying something else:

Can each teammember put on the titanpad, before tomorrow's meeting (18:30 UTC) [1]:
1) What they have been doing/will be doing for the next two weeks
2) What they need from other people to help them.
Conversely, if you need something from someone specific, write it under their name.

I am jotting things down where I am aware of them - please edit or replace as you see fit. Also advise me if I shouldn't be doing this on behalf of people.

I think the Teams/Task groupings are still useful, but for the moment I want to shift the focus to the people doing the tasks.

[1] - https://debconf16-capetown.titanpad.com/2

Cheers