[Debconf-team] Artwork

Hi everyone (and Tammy in particular)

I don't yet have the final artwork elements, but I've gone ahead and updated the artwork page on the wiki with the best information I have available:

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/Artwork

Tammy, can you please provide the vector versions of backgrounds and images used so far? Especially the main logo. You can add it to the wiki or to git or email it, whatever works the easiest for you (I'll even bring a USB disk over if that would help).

For the colours, I've picked the pink and mustard colours from existing image files, and the other 3 colours listed was just picked/adapted from the logo with the Table Mountain grid background. Is it possible to finalise the colour pallette? Would you need help? Otherwise if you already have one drawn up, please share and we can get it on to the wiki.

If you need any help or info on these, please shout.

-Jonathan