Re: [Debconf-team] Timeline: Registration, Content

also sprach Bernelle Verster <bernellev@gmail.com> [2015-10-02 16:09 +0200]:
> We need info on "speaking (topics, deadlines, type of talk) " now
> already as sponsors may be interested in this too, and I'm guessing
> it's not too different from previous years - who is generally in
> charge of this? Can I start a draft for comment?

Hi Bernelle,

thanks for the initiative. The sooner we forge a common
understanding of the general pre-conference timeline, the better for
all involved. The release of the call-for-papers (CfP) will be an
important step in that process, and we need not wait until the last
moment to start working on it.

Eric already pointed you to the content team, but this team is
currently inactive. I encourage you to pull up the previous CfPs
(and possibly also how some other conferences do it) and start on
a draft.

Once the content team has been re-formed, you can then let them take
over (if you won't be part of the team anyway).

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf16: Cape Town: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16
      DebConf17 in your country? https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17