Re: [Debconf-team] Scheduling DC16 meetings

Hi all

I would suggest those who can, join in the meeting.

The agenda is a basic progress report, and then maybe we can also start working on the 'web presence' points in wiki format that had such a good start in another thread. I would also like to have names connected to teams, as I am quite new to DebConf and I don't know how the team is structured now that we have the whole world's input - maybe the chairs can advise on this? We should also start making these meetings follow the team structures, aka have progress reports per team, maybe following the tabled structure I saw in DC15.

I think we have progress on the brochure, we *might* have something on the contract.

I am unfortunately in a whole day workshop today, so can only do stuff in preparation for the meeting much later tonight, if someone else wants to run with it, please feel free (as is always the case).

Regards

On Wednesday, September 16, 2015, Tassia Camoes Araujo <tassia@acaia.ca> wrote:
Hi Eric,

On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 10:24:06AM -0400, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:

> We could have a meeting tomorrow, but attendance is often low when a
> meeting is announced on such short notice. I would suggest trying to
> settle on a schedule today, then set and announce the next meeting for
> next week.

I see your point, but this is not a new meeting. DC16 meetings are already
happening weekly since before DC15, this new dudle aims to access the wider
team availability since now more people are expected to attend. But I'd say
that in the absence of a new schedule, the old one holds (which actually
happens to be the same). Thus I see no reason to postpone tomorrow's meeting.
More people will join when they are ready, if not this week, the next one,
or later in the year.

These are my 2 cents, let's see what Bernelle and Stefano have to say.

Cheers,

Tassia.