[Debconf-team] Scheduling DC16 meetings

While work on the DC15 final report continues, our focus starts to shift
to the next DebConf, DC16.

Until now, the DC16 team has been meeting on Wednesdays at 18:30 UTC.
However, that may not work for the rest of the broader DebConf team, so
we are re-polling on the best time for meetings:
https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/xwrd6g9h/

If you've already seen this poll, please check it again. New time
options have been added, several times, since it was first announced.

These meetings will be held in #debconf-team. I think we should try to
reduce use of the dc16 mailing list and IRC channel, and keep everything
central. (Having to CC both lists, like this, is especially annoying)

I think the normal pattern will be that only the coordination team is
expected to attend the meetings. Other team leads short report in, maybe
once a month, or when necessary.

There will be one more meeting on the old schedule: #debconf16-capetown,
at 18:30 UTC on Wednesday 9th:
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/Meetings/2015-09-09

Hopefully we can announce the new schedule by the end of this week.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera
  http://tumbleweed.org.za/