Re: [Debconf-team] DC15 wrap-up blog post

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 11:23:46PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:

> We've started a draft for the wrap-up blog post to be published this
> weekend at https://titanpad.com/dc15-wrapup-blogpost. If you have
> a minute, please help make it awesome.

I'm sorry I can't help with the wording right now, but I think it is not enough
cheerful. For instance I would remove the word "trouble" and focus on the fact
that we had a wonderful time together. Maybe add some highlights? Some
exclamation marks might also help.

Cheers,

Tassia.