[Debconf-team] DC16 seed & pre-DC money flow

Hi Guys,

1. Money Flow pre-Debconf

2. Seed money for DC16

--

1. To make things clear from an accounting point of view, I have added a pre-DebConf period section to the DebConf money flow.
ref: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/MoneyFlow#Money_flow_before_the_DebConf_period

Here is the text:
---
- Its kindly requested that the relevant team leads contact the DebConf accountant before purchases are made
- Supporting documentation to be scanned and sent to accountant by the team lead
  * For reimbursement, its suggested an invoice + receipt
  * For supplier payment, its suggested a quote + proforma, or invoice
- Accountant clears payment within 7-14 days and records payment and receipt in ledger

Please use GPG signed email when using email.
---

Input most welcome, if you don't like an item, please share how you would improve it. :)

2. Seed money for DC16
I will be covering DC16 expenses/reimbursements in R15,000 increments and will seek reimbursement from SPI based on ledger with transactions (will be added to git soon). If you need money pre-DC16 for anything please have your team lead contact me in line with #1 above.
ref: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Teams

BIG SMILE! BADGERS!

-N
@DebCamp/Conf 15 in Germany