Re: [Debconf-team] registration sprint video

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 08:38:54AM +0200, Giacomo Catenazzi wrote:
> Hello Eric,
> > On 17 Aug 2015, at 06:25, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki <eric@zhevny.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 01:48:12PM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> >> Hi folks,
> >> The registration sprint video is up at
> >> http://veyepar.dc15.debconf.org/static/veyepar/debian/debconf15/webm/DebConf_registration_system_sprint.webm
> > At the start of the video Martin points to the screen and mentions a
> > titanpad. Can someone point me to it?
> it is this
> https://titanpad.com/20150813-confmgmt
> And some additional technical discussion (about wafer, micro services) should be done onsite, but not yet done.
> Wendar and tumbleweed: when do you have time for a very informal discussion of what you have in mind?
> ciao
> 	cate

Towards the end of the sprint there was talk of a hacking session and
perhaps an ad-hoc event sometime this week. Has anything further
occurred or been scheduled?

For various reasons I wasn't in #debconf-team or -infra or
#debconf16-capetown (or ???), so I don't have irc logs of that side of
the discussion. Can someone make logs for that time frame available?

Thanks,
Eric