Re: [Debconf-team] Buttons for DC16 at DebConf15: what to do?

Lol, in the 'silence does not constitute approval' vein, if I don't
get a response, current consensus from the DC16 members in attendance
is to give them out. Tammy and myself both have some, if you want,
come get. :P

I paid for these, so if we don't get budget for this eventually, I'll
be sponsoring them. They're beautiful, I don't mind. :)

ciao