[Debconf-team] Group room keys

[resend]

Hey,

A quick update about the conference rooms:

We have them all during DebConf.
We have all of them except Heidelberg II/III during DebCamp. Michael
compiled https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/DebCamp/Rooms

Every conference room should be locked when not in use, during
DebCamp, because we don't have the venue to ourselves (yet).

Theoretically, there's a curfew at 22:00 (during DebCamp) I think.
Given the way handover happened today, I don't think we'll have
a problem if people *quietly* use them later than that.

The keys for all the rooms are kept behind the venue reception
counter all the way on the left. If you take one, leave your name on
the list so we know where keys are. Please return your key as soon
as you locked the door and cross your name off the list.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org
      DebConf16: Cape Town: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16