Von: "Joerg Lorenz" <joerg@firemail.de>
An: "martin f krafft" <madduck@debconf.org>
CC: "debconf team list" <debconf-team@lists.debconf.org>
Gesendet: Montag, 10. August 2015 11:00:30
Betreff: Re: [Debconf-team] Quest on DebConf15

Hi Martin:

I just talked to the University of Heidelberg administrative office, and telephonically met a lady in charge for the puraches department. She said she is not in charge, but she will try her level best to get a knowlegdeable person in contact with me. She will call back shortly.

While we were talking she asked me about a couple of metrics that they need to know:

- How many attendants?
- Which dates exactly do you need the location?
- do you need presentation technology?
- do you need drinks, food, catering?
- do you need specials (Please state)?
- is there a budget for a possible room rent, and if so, how much? They probaly will charge something..

The lady just called again:
contacts at the university
Raum: Dezenat Bau und Liegenschaft (Sekretariat, Frau Bartunek,06221 54-3665), (Frau Stier 06221 54-3866 for room rent)

I am going to call them now, but I need your info urgently

Thanks, Joe