[Debconf-team] About swimming in Neckar

Hi,

I vaguely remember that somewhere on a debconf list was mentioned that
you can go swimming in the nearby pool or in Neckar.  Since I'd like
to go swimming everywhere I checked the Neckar-Option and found the
following German information:

   http://www.rnz.de/nachrichten/metropolregion_artikel,-Gesundheitsamt-raet-vom-Baden-im-Neckar-ab-_arid,112400.html

which says "rather don't go swimming in Neckar".  I'm not sure whether
this will keep me outside but I think we should somehow provide this
information to the DebCOnf attendees to make at least an informed
decision.

Should I inject this into the Wiki FAQ?  Any local might have better
information, thought.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--