[Debconf-team] Drinking water in HD

Folks,

it seems impossible to rent a drinking fountain to be directly
connected to a water tap for such a short period as our conference,
and the youth hostel won't invest in them.

So unless we want to expect our attendees to refill their bottles
(which have been ordered) in the bathrooms (we could do that…),
we'll need to rent the drinking fountains with the huge balloons of
water.

Those come in at 150 € per fountain and the water then will cost us
15 € for 18.9l. If we assume that we'll have two of those, one
outside each of the main talk rooms, and 4.500 attendee-days means
4.500 litres drunk, then we're looking at extra costs of roundabout
3.800 €.

I personally find these water tanks ridiculously expensive, but
I think we do need to provide water.

We might be able to refill the bottles (probably they try to prevent
this though), but if not, then what to do? Should we rent the
fountains and try to optimise with refilling or other hacks, or
should we just let our attendees figure things out?

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org
      DebConf16: Cape Town: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16