[Debconf-team] Fwd: Results from HD meeting

Great job guys!

I just have one or two questions.

> Keys
> ====
> The youth hostel will hand out keys after payment exactly according
> to our room allocation list. Everyone will have to pay 10 € deposit.
> Where this is a problem, we'll find individual solutions.

How does it work for the few of us arriving 1-2 days before who have booked with the hostel directly? we pitch up and swap out keys when everyone else arrives? :)

Oh, and does the Hostel have credit card facilities to pay for things or an ATM to draw cash?

-N