Re: [Debconf-team] Results from HD meeting

Wow, thanks for the report, you covered a lot!

One comment and one question:

On Tue, Jul 07, 2015 at 11:05:51PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> Coffee
> ======
> There is a high-end coffee machine at the bistro (2.00–2.50 € for
> a "speciality") and there are two medium-range coffee machines (not
> instant coffee) close by the main talk rooms (1.50 € for
> a "speciality").

Does that mean they have only cappuchino or espresso, but no cafe creme
or whatever a regular coffe is called?

> If we also want to offer plain coffee ("drip coffee") as the default
> hot drink, then we have two choices:
>
>   * Served, meaning attendees pay ca. 1.75 €/cup (0.28l)
>   * Self-served, meaning DebConf pays ca. 1.30 €/cup

Personally, I find that a bit pricey, but oh well.  If we have the
money, I'd also go for option #2.

> Entertainment
> =============
> We'll have a beergarden outside with a separate bar every day
> (except conf dinner) from 16:00 to 00:00.

Woot!

> The birthday party has been cleared. We have a contact for a cake.
> Using their facilities or cooling space is not possible.
>
> We'll arrange the big plenary room for the party, so cake will be
> served there, and we'll have the possibility to use the microphone
> for games and whatever else we want. I hope this can be done in
> a way not to disturb video setup.

I'd assumed we'd spill over the party to the courtyard if the weatherjk

> The band will be playing in the basement, in shifts with whoever
> wants to play some tunes.

Basement being the place the disco is at?

> We've also asked them to open the disco for us on Wednesday and
> Friday nights.

I assumed the disco would be open for the party as well, or was that too
obvious too mention?

Michael