Re: [Debconf-team] decentralization of travel sponsorship

On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 8:01 PM, David Bremner <david@tethera.net> wrote:
> d) The coordination team can deal with applications from team leads.
>
> e) There is no step e, hopefully. But maybe I missed something?

Sounds, sane, but to pose those questions early, without claiming that
they all need to be addressed, here goes:

Who decides for applications from chairs?

Who decides for applications from bursaries?

Who decides for applications from coordination team lead & shadow?

Presumably, a sponsored team lead or shadow will be covered from their
team's budget. That means that the coordination team must decide first
so the team know how much money they have left.

Please don't make this a "you didn't use up your funds this year, so
you get less next year" thing. That's _highly_ unlikely given both
that this is Debian/DebConf and that unused funds simply go back into
the main pool, but as long as I am poking corner cases, I can mention
this as well.

Richard