Re: [Debconf-team] DC15 - Event submission form

also sprach René Mayorga <rmayorga@debian.org.sv> [2015-01-20 21:31 +0100]:
> > What about the list of presenters/organisers?
>
> Currently the submitter of the event is the drafter(owner) of the event,
> we need to make sure if summit can handle multiple owners for one talk,
> a field for this can be included, but also there are not too much  events
> with multiple owners, then if it is supported we can also add the rest
> of the owners from the admin interface?

Right, this should be a 1:∞ relation and with Django it should not
be hard to hack this up quickly for the event owner to control
themselves.

> > What about feedback from participants?
>
> I guess the event submission form is not the place to include feedback
> for participants, specially if the event didn't happen yet :)

Ah, sorry. I got sidetracked… ;)

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org