Re: [Debconf-team] DC15 - Event submission form

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 08:44:38PM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach René Mayorga <rmayorga@debian.org.sv> [2015-01-20 19:50 +0100]:
> > 4) Type:
> >     + Plenary
> >     + Talk (New requested type, s/Presentation/Talk/)
> Just out of curiosity: why?

During the discussion about this, some people feel that Talk is more
suitable than presentation, allowing the attendants to participate a bit
more on a talk, also most of the presentation on DebConf encourage QA
and participation from the audience.

> >     + Ad-Hoc (New requested type)
>
> Will you disable ad-hoc submissions until the conference?

The procedure for this is not defined yet, this is still on discussion.

> > 6) Participants  list ( remove )
> > 7) Notes to Content team (New requested type)
>
> What about the list of presenters/organisers?

Currently the submitter of the event is the drafter(owner) of the event,
we need to make sure if summit can handle multiple owners for one talk,
a field for this can be included, but also there are not too much  events
with multiple owners, then if it is supported we can also add the rest
of the owners from the admin interface?

> What about feedback from participants?

I guess the event submission form is not the place to include feedback
for participants, specially if the event didn't happen yet :)

Cheers

--
René