Re: [Debconf-team] Reminder: DC15 meeting today at 20:00 UTC

also sprach Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> [2015-01-05 22:49 +0100]:
> Maybe this should be a top-level list, i.e. (notwithstanding
> a possible change of dates for DC16 in Capetown) we could make it
> a general checklist, not a DC15 specific one, in order for it not
> be lost for future DebConfs?

Since our TODO list only starts at X-8 months, I think we should
charge the DC16 & DC17 teams to collaboratively create a complete
timeline.

Btw, I find https://github.com/PyCon/2015/wiki/PyCon-2015-Checklist
intriguing but also incredibly inspiring and it's already helped me
with another conference I helped organise. It's detailed, but having
a DebConf timeline include e.g. ideas about what kind of blog posts
one could write or what sort of arrangements to make early could
really benefit us in the future.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

"i always had a repulsive need to be something more than human."
                                                      -- david bowie