Re: [Debconf-team] MiniConf and mini-debconf

On 13764 March 1977, Andrew Ruthven wrote:
> Just wondering the nz2015 site will go live on the webhost? I'm itching
> to send out a CFP.

And I looked at it just now.
Let me quote again what I answered back whenever:

>> > Martin said he creates the git repo for you, same form as the other mini
>> > repos. It will be empty, you can decide how it should behave
>> > technically, based on existing repositories in debconf-data.

You either missed the last part of the sentence with the existing repos,
or you wanted to have the ikiwiki thing run and commit its output.
*Currently* we don't support an ikiwiki setup directly (especially not
with those path and url settings)

--
bye, Joerg
I’m not normally a praying man, but if you’re up there, please save me Superman!