[Debconf-team] Infrastructure team

Hi all,

Just as we had a hard time agreeing what tasks to combine to this team
in the previous round of discussion, it was hard to agree leads for the
new Infrastructure grouping, since different people nominated experts
from different areas of its work.  We recognise that tasks like sysadmin
and video will continue to have different sets of people working on
them, and will continue to need their own team leadership, but we think
that it is worth trying the experiment of putting these together into a
single grouping, as previously agreed:

"*Infrastructure team*: sysadmin (within DSA as well as debconf.org
services, website and summit included), on-site network and videoteam."

After speaking with the several people who were most frequently
nominated for leadership roles for the new infrastructure grouping, we
are ready to welcome the new lead/shadow:

Lead: Richard Hartmann
Shadow: Stefano Rivera

We ask Richard and Stefano to cooperate with everyone already working on
the relevant tasks that now fall within the new grouping.

Tincho
on behalf of the DebConf Chairs

--
Martín Ferrari (Tincho)