Re: [Debconf-team] A proposal about scheduling for DC14

Didier 'OdyX' Raboud dijo [Sun, May 25, 2014 at 12:22:56PM +0200]:
> Le samedi, 24 mai 2014, 18.22:51 Steve Langasek a écrit :
> > If the only way they're interested in coming to DebConf is to have a
> > week's vacation at Debian's expense, then I don't see a problem here.
>
> Given that not everyone can work on Debian during work-time, I do rather
> consider it a feature that Debian supports undisturbed collaborative
> work.
>
> I do also find the continued assumption that DebCamp attendees only
> attend for a free vacation quite shocking.

...Specially if the proposed time split favors having three days of
such an arrangement.

FWIW, I do consider a bug we have lost DebCamp for this year, and a
feature we are likely to recover it for the next one.