[Debconf-team] DebConf14 network construction

Hi,

I'm helping organize the network infrastructure for DebConf14. I'll be the
primary point of contact between our hosts (PSU) and Debian. However, I
don't know who on the Debian side I should be working with. Most
importantly, I'd like to find out:

- who will be coming early to set up
- when "early" is
- what physical gear we have available
- who will be running network infrastructure (e.g. dhcp, dns, mirrors, etc)
- who will be running video

We're likely going to have ethernet ports for our use, but we'll probably
be on our own for the conference-area wifi itself, network switches, etc.
I've been told we should have an unfiltered public v4 /16 for our use,
but I'm still getting the specific details.

Thanks!

-Kees

--
Kees Cook                                            @debian.org