Re: [Debconf-team] Updated budget for DC14

also sprach Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> [2014-04-02 00:36 +0200]:
> My point kinda was that I thought the BBQ was the better Conference
> Dinner. I wouldn't mind if we just had another one with some additional
> social events one evening and scrap the traditional conference dinner.

Or find ways to integrate the conference dinner with the day trip,
such that at the end of an outside day, you get to eat outside food
too.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team

"the intellect is not a serious thing, and never has been.
 it is an instrument on which one plays, that is all."
                                                        -- oscar wilde