Re: [Debconf-team] Updated budget for DC14

On 2014-03-30 00:02, Steve Langasek wrote:
This is not true. The DC13 earmark at SPI contain all surplusses from previous DebConfs including Debian contributions which have not been paid
back to Debian.

Why is that, if everyone is agreed that surplusses are not rolled over from
year to year?

It's a bug. We previously agreed to shut down the earmark two months after the end of each DebConf (even if there are one or two payments remaining to be made at that stage, though we should try to avoid that).

--
Moray