Re: [Debconf-team] DC13 team needs some help finalizing the thank you ad for sponsors..

On 12/29/13 08:03, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
Matto Marjanovic <maddog@mir.com> writes:
Finally, a follow-up:  I've just committed a revised version of
the half-page "Thank You" ad (slated to appear in Linux Magazine).
This one looks much better than what we had before. Thanks again for
working on this. I however still think it's too dense. I would remove
the section in the middle with all the links I don't think these are
particularly usefull. If someone want's to find the website of one of
space you could hilight the debconf13 website a bit more. From there on

Another revision committed... heh, now that I look at them side-by-side
again, and read your email, this version is no less dense than the previous
one.  But, I think it is easier on the eyes nonetheless.

https://alioth.debian.org/scm/viewvc.php/*checkout*/dc13/artwork/LinuxMagazineAd/Ad_half.png?revision=4388&root=debconf-data

The other thing I'm not sure about is if it's really a good thing to use
the DebConf13 logo font for a whole sentence like "The Debian Project
would ...". I'd prefer a more neutral font. But as this is mostly a

Yeah, that font was a little too much.

-m