Re: [Debconf-team] Bootstrapping the DebConf infrastructure team

On 04.12.2014 22:00, Richard Hartmann wrote:

> * Your home time zone

CET

> * What you would be willing to work on

In priority order (high to low)

Summit: link to "registration", data service to other (sub-)teams,
development, deployment, admin.

video-team: only as local volunteer on recording stuffs (e.g. camera,
director, sound), as previous DC

moderation: mailing list moderation. Ev. I could do also wiki
moderation, admin, etc. works.

[Note: most of summit jobs are either correlated with "registration" or
done well before big registration works]
[Note: I'm not on Front-Desk, so I'm used to listen the conference as
video-team volunteer]

> * When you would be willing and able to start working

Soon

> * Likely changes in your availability

No

> * If you are planning to do on-site during DebConf work only/mainly

Only local volunteer on recording stuffs: I really want to listen talks,
but no much time for other tasks [like deploying video or network].

> If you have any todos or wishlist items for the infra team, please
> also reply to this email. Ideally, be somewhat specific, apply your
> own priority from one (low) to ten (high), and be verbose if your
> concern is non-obvious.

10- recognized SSL certificate ;-)

8- volunteer management, scheduling

1- "assassins" in summit