Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf subteams list

On Sun, 12 Oct 2014 00:35:11 +0100, Moray Allan wrote:

> Open questions
>
> - What tasks have been forgotten in the list above, and where would they fit
> in?

Room assignment / rootmate matching --> "Participant assistance"
subteam.

> - Are the subteam names above OK or too neutral so that they aren't
> understandable any more?  (Can you think of better ones?)

I'd maybe rename "Content" to "Programme" but (1) that's bikeshedding
and (2) I happily defer to native speakers :)

> - In the slightly longer term, should we make subteam leads
> automatically/ex-officio become members of the DebConf Committee, for venue
> decisions etc.?

Yes.
I'd even scratch the comittee and replace it by The DebConf Team
(chairs + subteam leads).

Cheers,
gregor

   `-   NP: R.E.M.: I Don't Sleep, I Dream