[Debconf-team] Team membership formalization FAQ

Hi all,

A few questions and objections were raised since we started the team
membership formalization. We are sorry that the procedures might have
been interpreted in a different way than what we have meant.

We are committed to listen to criticism and learn from our mistakes, and
we have taken note of all the suggestions to shape the next steps.

We also produced a small FAQ that tries to clarify the process and,
hopefully, take away some doubts. If you think we have missed something,
please send us your feedback!

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Teams/Canvassing#FAQ

Tincho, on behalf of the chairs.

--