Re: [Debconf-team] Volunteer to design DC14 thank you ad?

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 08:15:08AM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach ValessioBrito <valessio@gmail.com> [2014-09-10 23:49 +0200]:
> > I make a proposal:  https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf14/Artwork#Magazine_Ad

> Wow, we are so lucky to have you, Valessio! ;)

Agreed!

I would like to suggest alternative wording, though:

"Thank you to everyone who helped make DebConf14 a success!

The Debian project would like to thank all the sponsors who helped us bring
together developers, contributors, and users together for another successful
Debian Conference.

Details about the conference, the proceedings and all recordings can be
found at the conference's website: http://debconf14.debconf.org";

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net | harmoney@debian.org

At times, you may end up far away from home;
you may not be sure of where you belong anymore.
But home is always there...  because home is not a place.
It's wherever your passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski