Re: [Debconf-team] RFC on the DC15 sponsorship brochure

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 2:35 AM, Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> wrote:
> It may cover everything, but it also strikes a very negative tone for
> something that would appear in the text of a brochure we're trying to use
> for soliciting sponsorship.

I wanted to convey the meaning, not propose the exact wording.

The current version has a footnote on page 7:
1 All sponsor-provided content and initiatives must be coordinated with us.

And I think that's sufficient while being suitably generic to point to
in case of problems.

Richard