Re: [Debconf-team] RFC on the DC15 sponsorship brochure

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 11:35:19PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> please take a look at http://scratch.madduck.net/dc15-sb.pdf (or
> http://git.debian.org/?p=debconf-data/dc15.git
> /sponsorship-brochure) and let us know what you think.

>   - whether we are happy with the booths and job fair (and their
>     conditions, i.e. who gets what, who can rent, etc.),

It was discussed to mention that job offerings should be limited to the
job wall (instead of, e.g., the conference bag). I suggest to add the
following to the "Swag bags and raffle prizes" section:

  If you're looking for a great way to place job offerings, see our
  offers above.

I'd refrain from explicitly disallowing it since this would put a
somewhat negative touch in a place where it's not needed.

Cheers,
Sebastian