Re: [Debconf-team] Splitting the DC reports repo?

On 09.09.2014 13:02, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Giacomo Catenazzi <cate@debian.org> [2014-09-09 11:32 +0200]:
>> I think it is a pity to split the repository only because of the
>> images (photo and logos).
>>
>> Could you split only at level DCX/images and keep the text
>> together? [and possibly in future we should move images into
>> normal DCX repo]
>
> But this would mean that we introduce dependencies between repos.
>
> What's the problem with splitting repos?

Not a real problem. If you think avoiding dependencies is better, let's
have split repositories.

Usually report workflow is: copy texts from previous debconf and adapt.
So having all text in one repository I think would help having a more
complete report. With split repository I assume we will use only last
report, thus forgetting the forgotten chapters.

ciao
	cate