Re: [Debconf-team] Subsidised bar prices

On 04/09/14 11:38, martin f krafft wrote:

> Obviously I am asking in the context of DC15, where the options are
> going to be lower. At 3€ (~$4) per beer on-site, need we even plan
> for drink subsidies?

The problem will be, like in DC13, that there are no practical
alternatives. In HD you are forbidden from bringing your own booze, and
the next bar is not so close by.

> ¹) Instead of increasing their flexibility and staff after we
> informed them of our impending arrival, the Rogue actually upped
> their prices for DebConf from $5 to $5.75. Bastards.

Not really. I payed $5 for almost every beer. I think some were
"specials" and were more expensive.

--
Martín Ferrari (Tincho)