[Debconf-team] RFC: (Hopefully) Last draft of the dc15 sponsorship brochure

Hello team,

Following intense discussions within the DC15 team and the sponsorship team,
we believe we have finished the DC15 sponsorship brochure.

In doing so we have removed the points that were questioned and
incorporated the feedback from the sponsorship team, and also talked
to a few (potential) sponsors and tried to get a good feeling of the
attractiveness of our offering.

You can find the generated PDF here:
   http://scratch.madduck.net/dc15-sb.pdf
And the source code at:
   http://git.debian.org/?p=debconf-data/dc15.git/sponsorship-brochure

In the purpose of summarizing the content, these are the sponsor levels:
  Bronze Level: € 2,000
  Silver Level: € 5,000
  Gold Level: € 10,000
  Platinum Level: € 20,000

As it was this year, silver level is the minimum to get on the
T-shirts. And most perks related to levels have stayed the same, with
the addition of space at the job fair for silver and up, and space for
a booth during opening weekend for gold and up.

The brochure also lists some particular perks that sponsors may choose
to pay for:
* Conference Dinner
* Day Trip
* Cheese & Wine Party
* Snacks & Beverages
* Coffee & Tea

The current brochure is still a draft, because we want to give people
on the team one last chance to provide feedback, but given that we are
heading into the
budgeting season, we would very much prefer not to wait much longer,
so please take a look ASAP (within a week). If you are ok with it,
please say so, so that we don't have to guess what the silence means.

--
Thanks,
Margarita Manterola