[Debconf-team] DebConf Final Report - Please communicate your enthusiasm

Dear all,

DebConf14 is roaring full-steam now, we hope you're all enjoying as
intensively as possible.

In order to sustain and power up the motivation of all Debian and
DebConf sponsors, the DebConf Team would like to encourage all DebConf
attendees to communicate their enthusiasm through public ways. If you do
have a (micro-)blog, please consider writing a post describing what you
have enjoyed, learned, shared, created or enhanced thanks to this
incredible week.

We're also interested in people collecting references to such posts on
this wiki page:

	https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf14/FinalReport/Links

Finally, although that's more for the DebConf Team members, we're
looking for people interested in taking responsibility for the writing
of chapters of the DebConf14 Final Report:

	* Claim one chapter now.
	* On your flight back [0], write a short, straight-to-the-point
	  chapter, add one picture or two and send your text to the debconf-
	  team list

Any of the above contributions would be highly appreciated!

With our best thanks in advance, for the DebConf Team,

OdyX

[0] Or ideally within the next two-three weeks.